Thursday, May 2, 2013

Whitening/Bonding Dental Makeover! Letter from our patient


Since going through many dental procedures in my youth and needing to continue with good oral care, I couldn't be happier to have found Dr. Mark Librach. I have total trust in him. He shows the time and patience to help me fix my teeth; in a kind gentle way that works for me. I have been going to Dentistry on Dundas since 1999 and have never looked back. It took Dr. Mark Librach months to get my teeth in good shape; he slowly started to rebuild my teeth and my happiness. My teeth are at the point where they are naturally pain free and now shaped well.
Before
 
I have never been happy with the colour of my teeth; they were mostly yellow to dark yellow. Although I have always tried to take care of my teeth, I could not make them any whiter on my own. I have dreamed of natural white teeth, to me teeth are the first thing I everyone notices. For years I have look at people with a great smile and wished my teeth were that nice. Then I finally decided to see what professional dental bleaching would do to give me my dream smile.

I decided used Night White; it takes a little bit longer since you leave the bleaching trays in for at least seven to eight hours, while you are sleeping. The trays feel very comfortable, since they are custom fitted to my mouth. You only need a few drops of solution in each tray each night and in about four to five days you will start to see the difference. The tips start to whiten and slowly move up to the gum line.

I have whitened about 4 shades and I am so happy with my new white teeth. It really is the focal point of a great smile! After achieving the results of my teeth whitening, it was time to address the gap in my front teeth. Dr. Librach closed this space perfectly with bonding and matched the whiter colour of my teeth.
After

I've had great experiences with Dr. Librach and the Dentistry on Dundas staff. When you walk in the front door you are greeted by an amazing front desk staff, they makes you feel special. Everyone there has a friendly outgoing personality and provide a professional experience. Dentistry on Dundas plays a huge roll in my daily life, since they have taught me how to care for my teeth and have guided me through many dental treatments to achieve my final goal. Dr. Librach is a great Dentist; his skills in dentistry are first rate in my opinion. I can say I made the right decision in 1999 and found my dental office for life.

Not everyone enjoys going to the Dentist, but you do need to maintain good oral health for a lifetime and Dentistry on Dundas sure make it the best it can be!

Sincerely Stephanie
  

No comments:

Post a Comment